trust shop & opinion

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Tiolcoca
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

trust shop & opinion

Post by Tiolcoca » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:01 pm

Hi everyone!, first of all, thank you for this community! such a joy to see all this people sharing all this experience for the sake of this wonderful fungi. I consider myself a beginner in this topic, i just had some light experience whit entheogens, never did a real eroic journey and so, im not here to ask you about dosage, but feel free to share if you have some advice about a right dose for a beginner looking for a spiritual experience, i want just ask if someone know and trust this lithuanian website that sell dried amanita and claim to have very good quality product... cause i checked the web list of amanita dream website, but its all russian sites and now its not the best moment to buy stuff from there... the site is https://amanita.lt/

and just a curiosity to end up...
do you guys think is talking about only pantherina or should i expect this kind of loop effect even with the fly agaric? just for share a story from the mushrooms man and understand for what i should be prepare

thank you all, have a nicer day!

Arktos

Re: trust shop & opinion

Post by Arktos » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:27 pm

That is what I would call a hero dose. Stay away from that. It takes a long time before the trip sets in. It was good that I had read a lot before so when I realized I had hit hero dose, I knew what to expect. I got one by accident, it was way stronger than the muscaria I had experience with. My repetetive motion was trying to start recording on the iPad. I wanted to record the event. I had no crazy ideas or theories. I symply laughed and felt happy. My body switched off now and then, and the visual patterns were crazy. And I got those cramps, but it was like tics and felt ok. I kept my sanity and realized that I should lay still and not try to walk around. That was a strange thing, that the thought was clear, not foggy and distorted as with alcohol. BTW it was the pantherina. Maybe the Amanita brings out parts of you, so if you use to do dangerous stuff, you should not use it. I am not violent or crazy by nature, so I am less at risk.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.

Arktos

Re: trust shop & opinion

Post by Arktos » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:42 pm

BTW videos like this is not good, because it is a step closer to get the mushroom to be illegal. To me it would be a disaster, because I get so much help and hope from it. I use it as medicine where healthcare can’t help. I don’t use it for tripping.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.