Where to begin?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
MetalMan
Has thanked: 0

Where to begin?

Post by MetalMan » Mon May 30, 2022 4:30 pm

Hi all. I just ordered my first amanita Muscaria tincture from Allthingsamanita.

A little about me. I'm suffering from panic disorder with agoraphobia. I feel like I'm at wits end and really need some relief. I wanna heal and move on with my life. I'm almost 30.

I started microdosing Psilocybin and had my first trip a few weeks ago. Over 2 grams. I had some good emotional upheaval but now I feel weird. It's hard to explain.

So now I've got this amanita tincture, and I hear that it stimulates GABA, and that it can heal past traumas for our early age.

This of course interests me but I don't know how to use the tincture. I've taken tinctures under the tongue before, but some online have told me they don't have luck with amanita tincture, and that it should be applied topically.

The strength of the formula I purchased is 1:4 250 mg/ml

But I still don't know where I should start. Last night before work I took two drops under my tongue. Held them there for a minute before swallowing. Just wanted to make sure I would have a bad reaction. Any thoughts?
These users thanked the author MetalMan for the post:
BlueHermit21

MLD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Where to begin?

Post by MLD » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:51 am

Hi MetalMan,
I see no one responded here. Did you figure out the microdosing? I have the same questions you posted.

Thanks, MD

Arktos

Re: Where to begin?

Post by Arktos » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:08 am

I think it is a conversation between you and the Amanita. If you don’t put effort in it, you will not gain anything. However, Amanita seems to give you the rest you need to grasp yourself. Dose is of little help, as strenght varies a lot. You need to calibrate to a certain batch.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.