Micro-dose Lemon Tek - cup of tea or 1/8 tsp?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Re: Micro-dose Lemon Tek - cup of tea or 1/8 tsp?

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:51 pm

Arktos wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:02 pm
Effect vary. I don’t boil when making tea as muscimol starts to break down at 80˚C. I monitor temperature with thermometer and extract at maximum 60-70˚C. If not feeling anything at one tablespoon tea, I think the muscimol must have been absent or destroyed in some way. Be sure that the mushroom had not been subjected to rain before picking, for instance, and not subjected to high temperature, or is too old.
The point of degradation of muscimol is 185C. The data backs this up in actual research over the last 30 years. Many people can use half a cup of tea and not feel anything. There are many reasons for this that have more to do with their physiology than the tea.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:52 pm

Arktos wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:08 pm
It is not a good idea to increase the dose at the same event. You easily overdose that way as the effect is delayed.
What they are doing is exactly how you titrate up. They are doing it responsibly.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:53 pm

Flaplexalender wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:22 pm
Good question! I'm wondering the same thing myself. Also, maybe somebody knows what the best way to increase dose is.

I had a half tablespoon, weighted 20 minutes, had another tablespoon, waited 25 minutes, had two tablespoons waited 25 minutes, had another two tablespoons and nothing! Do I keep doubling the dose? What is the best way to increase dose to start feeling effects?
I have a whole video devoted to this and it goes into detail on it. It's under the use and dosing playlist on my website.
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:56 pm

WakingDream wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:58 pm
Hi there,

I made the Amanita tea according to Amanita Dreamers instructions (thank you Dreamer…..you have offered so much!).

I took my first dose last night —- 1/8 tsp (I’m highly sensitive, neuro-divergent, and have insomnia)…so a small dose is enough.

I made the mistake of not decarbing enough ( my mushrooms are only dried at 100 degrees F) and did not sleep.

Amanita Dreamer mentions adding lemon to the micro dose in her Lemon Tek video …. But I am confused about exactly how?

Can you take the 1/8 tsp and add this to a cup of chamomile tea and then add a slice of lemon? She said she adds a slice of lemon the same way you do with tea, so does that translate to you can add the dose to a cup of tea, add lemon, and this will work?

I am needing clarity around if the dose works the same taken as a sip of the 1/8 teaspoon —— or if adding the 1/8 teaspoon to cup of tea works the same

Thank you and I’m hopeful this will help heal insmonia….to start with!
You can add it directly to the tea you've made of amanita or you can just add it to whatever brew you've made that you are tossing your amanita tea into. Any water medium that the acid and the ibo can come into contact in will start the chemical reaction! 100 degress is a respectable temperature and when you add lemon you are correct that you will be doing the most decarb you can without going full on muscimol. If you want to do that, check the website for the Soma videos!!
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:59 am

amanitadreamer wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:51 pm
Arktos wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:02 pm
Effect vary. I don’t boil when making tea as muscimol starts to break down at 80˚C. I monitor temperature with thermometer and extract at maximum 60-70˚C. If not feeling anything at one tablespoon tea, I think the muscimol must have been absent or destroyed in some way. Be sure that the mushroom had not been subjected to rain before picking, for instance, and not subjected to high temperature, or is too old.
The point of degradation of muscimol is 185C. The data backs this up in actual research over the last 30 years. Many people can use half a cup of tea and not feel anything. There are many reasons for this that have more to do with their physiology than the tea.
185C is melting point according to wikipedia. Great if muscimol can not degrade. Thanks for the info, amanitadreamer! I can not read 30 years of science. Not because I am stupid, I am an academic, but because of eye disease. I struggle with reading physically. van der Kolk’s book, for instance, was an audiobook. I have tried to search and read some research but it is not coherent and show degradation in varying degree with time and temperature and method. I may have interpreted the research wrong in my state of fatigue. However, I agree that the body reaction is not a constant. Alcohol, for instance, is predictable, while the effect of Amanita is not, is my experience. Still, the benefit of Amanita vastly outweighs that problem.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.

OpenMindDoors
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OpenMindDoors » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:52 am

Hi everyone !

I allow myself to post in the following of this discussion because I also need some clarifications about something. I took Amanita microdose yesterday (quite a few, around 2 tea spoons), let's say, not a macro one, not a micro one, between the two. And the effect was damn, omg. I felt my body in stress, like if there were a lot of Ibotenic Acid again. I don't understand, I took it confident, I wanted to have a good night and sleep well but I don't understand what happened (I slept after, and more deeply I think but it was hard for the first 2 or 3 hours and almost impossible to fall asleep, because of this feeling to feel my body in stress). It's from a new tea, I want to add that I used 15g of dried mushrooms in 250ml of water and I also pressed the mushrooms in the filter for pouring it (maybe too much?). It was Amanita Muscaria, of course, cooked 20min at ~85°C (with thermometer, I try to do my best to care to not go higher, maybe it's not necessary?) for tea and I used 1/2 lemon juice for the microdose, during 10min before to drink it.

Can you explain me what could happen ? I want to notify that it's not the first time that this kind of thing happen to me but I would like to understand about what it could be.

Do you think the ratio of Ibotenic Acid was still again too high and what I felt is because of that ?

Also, what kind of diet do you recommend before to take it, for microdosing. I always asked myself the question also for macrodosing. I didn't saw so many people speaking about the diet needed. Because I think the body need to do sometimes much more work (depending of the proportions of Ibotenic Acid) and it surely would be useful to prepare it for that, no ?

Thanks a lot for your answers :)

Victor

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:37 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Arktos on Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.

OpenMindDoors
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OpenMindDoors » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:56 pm

"Why" is the Big Question and I don't think it can be answered as fast... We do it from thousands and thousands of years actually, don't you think that meditation is just the welcome note on the front door?

P.S. : but it's such a deep beautiful practice, I grant it to you! 😌

EDIT : I would like to add that yesterday I retested the same experience, with the same dose of tea but diluted in a herbal tea of lemon verbena with Honey ! Separately I let the Amanita dose with same amount of lemon juice together during ~20 min before to add them in the tea – I also took it just after eating (light, it was rice in sauce) and with a personal spiritual sacrament ritual just before to take it – and the effect were much much better ! I didn't really felt this "poisonning" effect, I slept really well, with clearer dreams, It cleaned my mind and my heart too and I wake up in Love of Life this morning !

Happy day everybody ! 🤗😇✨

🙏