Questions about tea batch

Feel free to discuss what you want.
riverbear

Questions about tea batch

Post by riverbear » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:25 am

As I was making my first tea batch I had some questions. Do we cover the pot as it is simmering?

What does it mean the tea will go bad? That it will taste bad or that it will have no effect?

I made my first batch 15g of dried AM from MN. I was wondering about the boiling. I now realize it is recommended to simmer. I added some lime juice at the end to the whole batch, which I now see is not recommended.

First dose was 1tablespoon. I now see, that it is recommended to only take part of a teaspoon.

I would say the first dose was the best. I had a nice feeling of floating , and a dreamy sleep.

In all I am learning as I go.

maalin
Has thanked: 0

Re: Questions about tea batch

Post by maalin » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:34 pm

I dont cover the pot While Making the Tea and cant see Dreamer doing it in her videos.

I dont know if looses the effect when going bad. But just dont let it go bad. Freeze some or make the tincture :)

I think when you get that noticable effect its not a microdose but a makrodose. :)
These users thanked the author maalin for the post (total 2):
Arktosriverbear

amanitadreamer

Re: Questions about tea batch

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:16 pm

It doesn't matter if you cover it or not, I am just prone to walking away and forgetting about it so I force myself to stand there and watch it simmer while I work in the kitchen. If I cover it I will walk away LOL
If you can feel it you are more into macro territory unless by feeling it you mean an absence of panic or anxiety which a micro dose can do. It doesn't matter in my mind as long as you follow some protocol where you eventually are reducing the amount of days you are taking it.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 2):
riverbearNickyBoy
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer