no effect at all?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
in_akinese

no effect at all?

Post by in_akinese » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:16 pm

Perhaps someone has already covered this subject, but it would just be nice to gain some clarity.

Background is, I had ordered around 30g of dried amanita and ate just under a third recently. I'd done some research, went to a place in nature where there would be no disturbances and prayed for protection. The idea was to enter the void where you can't quite be sure what to expect, only that you'll come out stronger, wiser and have some wild visions. A friend said he'd done a similar process years ago so was able to give advice on what to do and what not to. So... where I'm at in life I was ready and hyped to start making these discoveries, to answer questions that have been nagging for ages.

I take my packet into the field and start to eat. One cap first. An hour later, a second one. Other than some mild revebrations in my body, nothing seems to be happening. It seems like an awfully long time to wait for some effects to kick in. Warily, I take a last mouthful (a little worried that things might go too crazy later on)

Well, they didn't. It didn't even heat my body up much as many users claim it does. It didn't help being extremely tired (night time was the only opportunity to do this) with very little thoughts entering my head anyway, so, stumbling back to my 'tent' set up, all I could feel was an intense sense of boredom and grumpiness. Neither the ordinary world nor spiritual world held any excitement, because I was fed up of both of them. The last hope was to have some vivid dreams, but it became so cold that sleep only lasted for 2/3 hours so there were no dreams at all. All this resulted in one of my most cold and miserable nights, followed by a miserable day with lots of food to keep me awake and functioning. This let down that was hard to deal with that day. Because after all the preparation, genuine desire to learn and connect with the spirit world, practically nothing happened. It's still early days so the point to this whole exercise might become apparent later, but what i really need to understand is why did it turn out that way? Does the muscamol and ibotenic acid not react with everyone, or not all in the same way? Have I simply not decarbed correctly/ enough? Or something else blocking the experience for a reason. The internet doesn't cover this subject, so maybe someone in the community knows?
At the end of the day, I can only hope it wasn't all a complete waste and something did happen after all, even if I just don't know it yet.

renatogribaldo

Re: no effect at all?

Post by renatogribaldo » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:22 am

Hello!
First at all, i'm not the most experimented. And whit AM nobody be.
Maybe i could tell you some things that coul fail in your process of buyin, descarboxilate, cracked... etc. But the truh its that your impetuosity, your desire and your expectations seems to doesnt be in the right place. Sorry for my words, but thats could be dangerous for you. Maybe you got to walk more and more your own consciousness.
I recomend you to read The Teachings of Don Juan and you will see what i tell you and why its so important!
Patience..
Good luck whit that.
These users thanked the author renatogribaldo for the post:
in_akinese

in_akinese

Re: no effect at all?

Post by in_akinese » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:17 pm

Thank you for honesty and for recommendations. Prefer people who say it as it is. Patience is important at this time and I know emotions will get the better of me sometimes. this isn't a crime, but if expectations are too high then it probably does want me to be in a better place first or gain some more understanding. Will look at Don Juan
Cheers!
These users thanked the author in_akinese for the post:
renatogribaldo