On Amanita Dreamer video resources

Feel free to discuss what you want.
magination
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

On Amanita Dreamer video resources

Post by magination » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:58 am

I'm going through all the videos on amanitadremer website, and, for the love of goddess, aren't them anywhere else so I could x3 speed it?
I'm too to the point and it's just absolutely gruelling going through this to pick the bottom line. Don't get me wrong I love the information, it's super interesting, it's absolute gold, but these nuggets are dropped every few minutes or so.

The only thing I can think of is downloading the videos from a desktop computer and to then playback them on speed up. Or if Amanita Dreamer could improve the website's video player so it has this option, that would be amazing.

When I will make my notes I should post concentrated, ready-to-go, simple written instruction notes. So all the crucial info is in one place, ready at a glance.

eucalyptus

Re: On Amanita Dreamer video resources

Post by eucalyptus » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:09 pm

Last edited by eucalyptus on Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

chris222

Re: On Amanita Dreamer video resources

Post by chris222 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:44 am

Hi, from what I gathered there are a few ways to prepare. I think you can eat the dried caps raw but in only the size of a small cookie once. You can get the same amount and smoke the caps in a bong. The last way is to make a tea which is done by adding 15 grams into 250ml of boiling water for 20 mins done by simmer. The water may go down so keep adding water back up to the 250ml mark. Once the tea is done the recommended dose is to drink a tablespoon. After a few times of use can get more of the muscimol out on your your next prep by adding lemon juice when simmering (not sure how much) and you can also dry the shrooms out before making them to a tea at 170 (not sure how long for). I think Amanita dreamer does not make it clear on purpose so new people like myself do not overdose. Please use this as research before research of your own. Please be careful :)