Pantherina report

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Catsgate

Pantherina report

Post by Catsgate » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:49 pm

Yesterdary before bed I drank a cup of Amanita Pantherina tea. I used a whole cap weighing 5 grams dried, simmered at an average 200F for 20 minutes in about a coffee mug's worth of distilled water. Drank the entire contents with 2 tsp of lemon juice and 2 tsp of Lakanto. I ate the 5 grams of caps with a dash of salt and some leftover tomato sauce. I ate this is with a mini pizza bowl, just some mozz, pepperoni and sauce mixed up and heated. Also took a melatonin supplement. Drank a bit of water.

Felt a little uneasy in the stomach region. Not severe at all, just slightly concerning. Drank another glass of water. Went to bed. Alarm woke me up 8 hours later. Went back to sleep and got up 2 hours later. Feeling fairly decent, I got up and felt slightly dizzy. Still feel dizzy a couple hours later as I'm writing this. Not sick dizzy, the kind of dizzy after having a couple shots of whiskey. Feeling positive overall, but only fairly. Wish I could remember my dreams.

Maybe at the end of this week I'll try that again on the waking half of my day. Anyone have experience with pantherina? I'm still new to all of this and I can only guess if 5 grams dried was a proper dose or too much. I will have another 45 grams to explore with.