How to macro

Feel free to discuss what you want.
bossanova
Been thanked: 0

How to macro

Post by bossanova » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:23 am

Yesterday I tried making tea for the first time. I simmered 15g of air-dried amanitas that I had collected myself in 250ml of water for 20 minutes. Approximately 10 mins in I added a splash of water for good measure.

When it was done I was suprised at 1, how little it was (perhaps less that 50 ml) and 2, how it didn't look very clear. I recall from the preparation video that it should look clear. Mine didn't. Is that a problem?

I poured two tsp of it in a small shot class and added some bashed up blueberries, the rest I stuck in the freezer.

Then I took a sip at a time from a teaspoon every 15 minutes. After a few sips and not feeling a thing I took larger sips until I was simply out of tea.

Nothing happened.

I am suspicious that the caps weren't potent in the first place.

But when it comes to finding your dose, are you supposed to take a larger sip each time? Instead of going 1/8 tsp- 1/8 tsp- 1/8, should you go: 1/8- /1/4- 1/2 etc?

Is 2 tsp too little to expect any noticable effects? I am curious what the average lower macro dose is for people, so I know if I should chuck all the tea away and try again.