Yogurt

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Bearrazorhead
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Yogurt

Post by Bearrazorhead » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:13 pm

What would happen if you took your regular micro dose and added it to yogurt?

NicoleW

Re: Yogurt

Post by NicoleW » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:12 am

It probably wouldn't convert the tea much. The yogurt bacteria cultures have mostly completed their chemistry. The bacteria are not as active as when they were making/ converting milk to yogurt. So They wouldn't work much on added tea.
But maybe, I've never tried it!

Something I am experimenting with is: using store milk (I can't get raw), adding cultured buttermilk (can buy from store, has to say cultured, that means it has the needed bacteria), and Amanita tea.
The buttermilk culture (bacteria) works at room temp. Yogurt bacteria prefer hot temp.
Let it sit 12-36hr. Seems to made a very liquidity soma !

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Fri May 05, 2023 9:42 am

I am fed up with soma idea. Let us move on.

I got no laboratory but I suspect fermentation digest also good things. Fermentation is the neanderthal way. It may work but why.

Normal tea is not good. It kicks your butt too much. Good for masochists that are not sick for real.

Try adding acid in extraction, use your brain, not guru brain. Let extraction take time.

15-20 minutes, really?

Slice of lemon, really?

Sigh.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.

khizer2

Post by khizer2 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:30 pm

If you add your regular microdose to yogurt, it may alter the effects or onset time of the substance. Please exercise caution and consult a medical professional for specific guidance on your situation <a href="https://mygymadvisor.com/best-exercise- ... ght/">.</a>