Microdosing - Share how you feel in this thread.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
sentimex
Has thanked: 0

Microdosing - Share how you feel in this thread.

Post by sentimex » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:28 pm

Been taking: oven dried tea from 15 grams, 30 minute simmer, no lemon, immediately frozen as ice cubes, dose = 1 tablespoon.

42 male, athletic, climbing 3 days a week.

I can say the effects last for roughly 1 week (1 tablespoon):
  • more talkative much less startled by social interactions
  • more energetic
  • seems like I can find the solution to something much more quickly (just do this, and this, it just pops out of nowhere in my mind)
  • this little fear fog ( I don't even know of what ) is magically lifted, and I can just live normally & have much more fun hell I even danced to some song, alone :lol:
  • started dreaming again (I lost my dreams I don't even know when)
  • I'm aware some of it can be for sure attributed to placebo
  • possibly slows down recovery from training
can someone relate?

Bear
Been thanked: 0

Re: Microdosing - Share how you feel in this thread.

Post by Bear » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:49 pm

Yes, I can related.
But your effect seems to last very long. The effect of one dose for me lasts about a day or so.
That's why i'm kind of reluctant to only take it every 10 days (as amanita dreamer suggest, once you get over the initial microdosing).

Any experience with that?

:)

maalin

Post by maalin » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:36 am

I envy you 😂 i dont feel that much. And im currently taking 12teaspoons. At that amount i might feel a little something. And i notice that I dream more. And i MIGHT overtime been better at set boundaries and connect with myself more deeply.

So even of im taking a large microdose and dont feel a Clear effect i think that she helps me in some deep way. Thats just the feeling even if I cant put my finger on it.

Bear

Post by Bear » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:11 pm

Maybe up the dose still? Maybe you prepared it wrong? Maybe your mushroom was “weak”
:)

Crystal

Post by Crystal » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:04 pm

Hi,
it´s nice to read other ppl´s experiences.

The 1st time I took amanita, I slept exceptionally well the next night.
I also experienced sudden bursts of happiness the next day, unlike before.

These little moments of unexpected happiness have come a few times. But other than that, I am not sure what the effects are.
I now take 7 teaspoons as my microdose but I don´t really notice anything. No marco dose symptoms at all. I think I got very weak mushrooms.

sentimex

Post by sentimex » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:03 pm

Crystal wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:04 pm
Hi,
it´s nice to read other ppl´s experiences.

The 1st time I took amanita, I slept exceptionally well the next night.
I also experienced sudden bursts of happiness the next day, unlike before.

These little moments of unexpected happiness have come a few times. But other than that, I am not sure what the effects are.
I now take 7 teaspoons as my micro dose but I don´t really notice anything. No Marco dose symptoms at all. I think I got very weak mushrooms.
The effects on micro dose are very subtle, it took me few weeks to realize this. It binds to GABA receptors and stays there for X days (or is slowly released from somewhere).
Just stick with it. But you also need to improve yourself in other ways, exercise regularly, fast, eat healthy, engage in positive relationships. The amanita is just one piece of puzzle. but for me it was a spark to do more positive things in my life.
These users thanked the author sentimex for the post (total 2):
CrystalMatt

Queen B

Post by Queen B » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:00 pm

Hi, I have done three nights of microdosing. I used a pipette to measure the tea. On the first night I used 6 drops, on the second 12 drops and the third 15 drops. I was hoping for some help with sleep. I have PD and am woken up at night by dramatic shaking. On the first night nothing happened, on the second night I woke up at 11pm but managed to go back to sleep within about an hout, and on the third I slept until 1.30 am and managed to go back to sleep within a cople of hours. i am wondering should I take another dose tonight as I felt no effect on the first night?

NicoleW

Post by NicoleW » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:53 am

Queen B wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:00 pm
Hi, I have done three nights of microdosing. I used a pipette to measure the tea. On the first night I used 6 drops, on the second 12 drops and the third 15 drops. I was hoping for some help with sleep. I have PD and am woken up at night by dramatic shaking. On the first night nothing happened, on the second night I woke up at 11pm but managed to go back to sleep within about an hout, and on the third I slept until 1.30 am and managed to go back to sleep within a cople of hours. i am wondering should I take another dose tonight as I felt no effect on the first night?
I'm not sure how many drops are in 1 teaspoon. Drops might be too small a dose.
I'd use teaspoons. Upping dose slowly over time like ADreamer talks about to find beginning of macro.