Microdosing schedule etc?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Bear
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Microdosing schedule etc?

Post by Bear » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:45 pm

Hi. I started microdosing about 5 days ago. Experiemented and found the right microdose for me about 2 days ago.
It is seriously amazing what it can do to anxiety and stress.
What microdosing schedule do you use? And when do you take it? In the morning? Evening?
I have microdosed psylocybin in the past. Can I use the same schedule with amanita? (1 microdose, every other day for 5 days, for a month and then 2 weeks off, and then restart).
If I follow amanita dreamers schedule, I fear that there will be to many days apart and I wont feel any effect.

I assume, that now I have found my dose, I should start over, if i'm using amanita dreamers schedule?
Thanks

NicoleW
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Microdosing schedule etc?

Post by NicoleW » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:04 am

I am also curious about different Microdosing schedules. I follow ADreamer's protocol mostly. But I have not gone to 10days in between yet. I feel like I need it before that. Most I've gone is 7days, been taking it for 2 months now. But it's getting easier! I guess over time I'll need it less and less.

I'd listen to the mushroom voice and your body. Take it when you need it, and you don't have to take it (if you feel you don't need it) just because the protocol says to.

I heard somewhere about a Russian micro protocol about taking it everyday for up to 2 weeks straight. Sounds intense!
Has anyone ever taken it many days in a row?