Has anyone microdosed both amanita + psilo together?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Crystal

Has anyone microdosed both amanita + psilo together?

Post by Crystal » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:38 pm

Hi,
I´ve been micro dosing amanita from about October / November 2022 and now I am also called to micro dose psilocybin.

I was thinking I´d take psilo 2-3 days a week,
and amanita once every 2 weeks.

Are there any safety concerns I should know?
Can they interact in some harmful way?
These users thanked the author Crystal for the post:
stanley_haze

stanley_haze

Re: Has anyone microdosed both amanita + psilo together?

Post by stanley_haze » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:06 am

hi -

i've microdosed amanita muscaria and macrodosed psilocybe semilanceata (2.7g) the same evening. buckle up, you're traveling far.

also: friends of mine had taken 7g of AM caps each and then an unknown, but not too small doses of the psilocybe semilanceata. they were able to travel in between dimensions at will. that's the only detail i know. both were and still are experienced psychonauts and great lads working in nature and watching their diet, brave men.

i don't feel like microdosing both at a time is in anyway bad, but might teach you sth you could probably not learn from doing each separately.

i have read (maybe here!?) that the combination of the fleece AND amanita at the same time is the ultimate experience like one represents sun and the other moon. but have not really gone there, since i am lacking AM caps these days.
fleece is available in abundance following donald teeter's method in light alteration - i'm using strainers covered with napkin to provide more fresh air rather than using glasses. i fill a 3/4 inch layer of cooked and later inoculated quinoa into a bowl shaped sieve and then cover it with napkin and fix that with a rubber, then let it sit in a big enough bowl to let air flow (does not work in summers, it would attract flies that get to the quinoa from the underneath of the sieve.

good luck.

love from PA

Crystal wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:38 pm
Hi,
I´ve been micro dosing amanita from about October / November 2022 and now I am also called to micro dose psilocybin.

I was thinking I´d take psilo 2-3 days a week,
and amanita once every 2 weeks.

Are there any safety concerns I should know?
Can they interact in some harmful way?
👽
🙏🏽

🍄