Amanitadreamer says warning to bipolar

Feel free to discuss what you want.
jaktfalken
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Amanitadreamer says warning to bipolar

Post by jaktfalken » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:48 pm

Hi all, Reading on amanitadreamer.net i see this: First are the warnings of the populations who should not take amanita. Anyone with a history of bipolar or schizoaffectve issues should not use amanita.
i dunno if im even bipolar or schitso, plz if some 1 could explain some answer to her comment, regards
Last edited by jaktfalken on Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

stanley_haze

Re: Amanitadreamer says warning to bipolar

Post by stanley_haze » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:46 pm

jaktfalken wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:48 pm
Hi all, Iwas so happy to encounter this amanita mushroom and the benefits it may give people, i picked and dried maybe kilos to get maybe 400 grams of amanitas dried vaacum sealed. I was very excited all the autumn and waited for a great reciepe i could use for beginning microdosing the amanita. while reading on amanitadreamer.net i see this: First are the warnings of the populations who should not take amanita. Anyone with a history of bipolar or schizoaffectve issues should not use amanita. Well did my chanses go down the toilet now. My brother and stepsister has deep problem with bipolar and schitsofrenia and shewed like 20 heavy tablets a day, myself dont have that problem except for agorafobi hight problem, social problem autism but dont chew tablets and feel mostly great but are constant depressed since childhood. My father seems having some issues as well. So am i not even suppose to try heal myself now as a punish because she wrote that stuff, i dunno if im even bipolar or schitso, plz if some 1 could explain some answer to her comment, she wont give any answer, regards
hey -

don't worry. i don't believe in these kind of names for conditions that might occur on the path to self realization. 'the shizophrenic and the shaman swim in the same ocean, yet, the shaman knows what's going on' - terence mc kenna. find his talks on the subject online and educate yourself.

what is it, that makes your brother and sister a shizo / bipolar? maybe the medication that is forced on these two. they might be sensitive to vibration others, especially trained psychiatrists with their 'normal lives', cannot perceive. i feel, back in the days, witches and magicians would have been declared psychologically ill and burned. hold on, they WERE burned. by the church.

anyhow, i'm not a doctor, but a experienced user of the fleece as well as the mushroom. i've taken the pislocybin mushroom to the extent that i thought, i'd never come back. do your physical workout. study. watch a healthy diet. stay away from mainstream media, read ancient books on the subject and surround yourselves by loving and caring people. these tools are perfectly suited for the work with ancestors. you might find out, you're coming from a family of very valuable (to society) healers or maybe mass murderers, you find out.

mush love from pennsylvania,
SH
👽
🙏🏽

🍄

jaktfalken
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amanitadreamer says warning to bipolar

Post by jaktfalken » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:40 am

Stanley you must be the most unstable psycho out there i ever encounted so far,
massmurders and burned alive wtf, take your nice looser advice and