Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Damon

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by Damon » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:24 am

Hello! My name is Damon. I’m an artist, writer, and musician amongst other things. Really interested in the forum and I just ordered my first batch of amanita muscaria mushrooms. Hoping to learn a lot✌🏻
These users thanked the author Damon for the post:
amanitadreamer

Amanda32
Been thanked: 0

Post by Amanda32 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:06 pm

Do you ever worry you will run out I wish I could do the same

Eline

Post by Eline » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:39 pm

Hi folks Eline here from the Netherlands. I grew up admiring Amanitas from a safe distance but last year i picked and dried some, both Muscaria and Pantherina and you know, i didn't die😊. I'm a very sensitive person and i pick up vibrations rather easily. So i made little vials of beeswax that contain my dried shroomz and sit with those, and carry them around in my pockets, and i love them! No more reason to be scared of them... If i ever was, really...
Such a great place this forum, interesting people and intel! Thank you for being here.

Eline

Post by Eline » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:42 pm

Amanita Mead? That sounds amazing 😍

Zami

Post by Zami » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:05 pm

:D Hi. I'm Sami from Sweden. I was thinking of trying to microdose amanita muscaria. for pain, sleep problems and anxiety.
These users thanked the author Zami for the post:
amanitadreamer

Monkey
Has thanked: 0

Post by Monkey » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:49 am

Hello!

You can call me Monkey. I'm a born and raised Australian. I've been fascinated by mushrooms since I was a child. In my late teens I got 'turned on' by cannabis and LSD which then led me to psilocybin mushrooms. After since having explored many different medicines I have begun to want to connect more with beings local to my environment or connect with beings that my ancestors would have and Amanita's fit this bill perfectly.

I've been interested in microdosing for a long time and because Amanitas are fruiting in abundance I decided that now is a good time to say hello to this medicine. I started by making them into pickled edibles (in one word, yummy!). Now I am making a tea and I plan to microdose before going in on the journey. I have to find where I'm going to start dose wise. I dont experience anxiety or depression as such, I dont have any pharmaceuticals to get off and so my intention is just to sit down with the Amanitas and listen.

When I found your channel AmanitaDreamer I felt your sincerity, I felt your passion and I felt your pain and the processing and healing of that pain. I feel that what you are creating is unique and I have so much respect for the gentle approach you advocate.

Thank you, grateful to be here.
These users thanked the author Monkey for the post (total 3):
amanitadreamerEddieLakesideDreamer

base283
Has thanked: 0

Post by base283 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:17 pm

Hello all, I look very forward to communicate on this forurm.
I went against the doctors advice and did my own therapy as opposed to the opiates the dr wanted to get me addicted to. So I have some experience in touted medical mushrooms. The doctors dont like me any more. I have 10% improvement in the tumor world from my own research by using the medical mushrooms. Honestly, all mushrooms are medicinal in my opinion. But it not about who is correct. It is about a thing called fungi that can help one, if only one asks. I am trying Amanita Muscaria, but in a slow pace. I didn´t find so many so I was just biting a bit so when I discovered the treasure trove of AM. I could go that way with no ill effects. Ummm I did not find the treasure trove but found so many other medmushes. Plentiful in my surrounding forest is Fomitopsis betulina. I think I spelled it correct :) It was "Piptoporus betulinus" before. but has been updated to the new name. I am also familiar with many edibles as well. I hope to be a resource to payback the resource this website has given me.
I saw all these anti cancer mushrooms and picked a lot because I thought that maybe a friend would need it. but then I got nailed wit a tumor. so, Irony rules in the world of nature.
I have many questions about A.m. and A.p. The pantherina amanita.
I am a bit autistic so if In make mistakes, dont kill me please. ;)
Take care, Tracy.
Oops, I am a 57 old year man from Texas living in southeast Germany for 25 years.
These users thanked the author base283 for the post (total 2):
amanitadreamerNMNAT2

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:08 am

base283 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:17 pm
Hello all, I look very forward to communicate on this forurm.
I went against the doctors advice and did my own therapy as opposed to the opiates the dr wanted to get me addicted to. So I have some experience in touted medical mushrooms. The doctors dont like me any more. I have 10% improvement in the tumor world from my own research by using the medical mushrooms. Honestly, all mushrooms are medicinal in my opinion. But it not about who is correct. It is about a thing called fungi that can help one, if only one asks. I am trying Amanita Muscaria, but in a slow pace. I didn´t find so many so I was just biting a bit so when I discovered the treasure trove of AM. I could go that way with no ill effects. Ummm I did not find the treasure trove but found so many other medmushes. Plentiful in my surrounding forest is Fomitopsis betulina. I think I spelled it correct :) It was "Piptoporus betulinus" before. but has been updated to the new name. I am also familiar with many edibles as well. I hope to be a resource to payback the resource this website has given me.
I saw all these anti cancer mushrooms and picked a lot because I thought that maybe a friend would need it. but then I got nailed wit a tumor. so, Irony rules in the world of nature.
I have many questions about A.m. and A.p. The pantherina amanita.
I am a bit autistic so if In make mistakes, dont kill me please. ;)
Take care, Tracy.
Oops, I am a 57 old year man from Texas living in southeast Germany for 25 years.

There you are! Welcome!
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

neptox

Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by neptox » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:25 am

Hi,

I'm Jeremias from Germany, living and looking for red caps in Eastern Europe / Bulgaria these days.
I found this forum via the Youtube-Channel, which I'm already a huge fan of. I recently started my own newb live channel: 'ja ja legal' about Amanita Muscaria in german and mentioned this forum in my last video.
I'm interested in a scientific approach and want to learn as much as possible about this mysterious fungus. Why?
Mainly because I'm interested in an alternative to alcohol - which was my one and only favorite drug until last Christmas party. :cry:
My first experiments are very promising and I'm looking forward to discussions mainly about recreational usage but also healing/micro-dosing aspects, that I read about but have no clue yet, really.

Thank you, nice Youtube lady, (whatever your name is, sorry) for doing this and putting so much energy on this topic.

PS: I saw you got problems with getting reliably paid by Youtube (as many others). You might consider uploading your videos additionally on D-Tube - a decentralized yet monetizable video platform (blockchain based)

I'm glad that I found this forum.
Have a nice day everyone!
These users thanked the author neptox for the post:
NMNAT2
🍄🧙‍♂️

NMNAT2

Post by NMNAT2 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:26 am

neptox wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:25 am
I'm glad that I found this forum.
Have a nice day everyone!