Overdose on Amanita Regalis

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Marieazy-E
Has thanked: 0

Overdose on Amanita Regalis

Post by Marieazy-E » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:00 pm

Hi everyone, I’ve found my way to this forum from Reddit and was asked to share my story here.
I am a girlfriend of someone who has been microdosing on Amanita Muscaria who now decided to try Amanita Regalis.
As I am not a user myself, I do not have much knowledge of Amanitas and I think my post will reflect this. I seeked help on Reddit that day as I did not know where to go to during this chaos.

Here goes, my boyfriend decided to take 10g of dried Amanita Regalis at 23:00. I was playing videogames at the time and as my boyfriend is a father of two, he uses responsibly and does not want any of this to affect his family life, least his children. With that said, the dosage nor what was going to happen was unbeknown to me.

We went to bed and I noticed he was acting very strange during the night. For instance, when our youngest child was crying and I put him back to sleep, my boyfriend became angry with me that I did not help him put on a carrier to put the other, already sleeping child, back to sleep.

As we sleep in the same bed with our one year old, I felt worried for our littlest one so I decided to move him from sleeping inbetween me and my boyfriend to putting him in bed next to me and the wall. My mama gut made the right call, my sleeping boyfriend kicked me hard with his knee in my butt and back. I got angry and moved his leg forcefully downwards again to make more room for myself in the bed, he did however not react to this as anyone usually would. He kicked me again in his sleep and I moved his leg again except I heard his knee click this time. This was even more proof he was not himself as I could’ve probably drop kicked him without a reaction.

When the sun rises (around 07:00) and the morning comes, this is when the kids wake up and we all get out of bed. My boyfriend did not, and our eldest was calling for his help without a reaction. My boyfriend’s face and hands looked like a mild version of the painting The Scream, except his eyes were closed. His fingers were bended as if he was grabbing something, but cramped, next to his face. I tried to get him to respond, but the only thing I got in return were eyelids twitching. His whole body was immovable. It looked like he was suffering and in pain.

My boyfriend was in this position for maybe ten, fifteen minutes and I was close to tears as I did not know how he became a vegetable nor what I could and should do. At last he said ”I understand”, but I did not know what he understood as I was asking him if he was alright and if I should call his friend that could help him to the ER. When his eyes opened my boyfriend’s body was having tics in each bodypart and spams in every limb. I did not recognise him in any way except he had the shell of the one I loved.

Moments later he needed to go to the bathroom and I could see his body is not reacting the way it should have. When he stood up, his legs stopped working and he fell. I tried to help him by letting him lean on me, he took a step and his legs bended for each try but he was going forward. After each step his confidence boosted so he tried walking by himself, and fell, and fell, and fell. He fell by himself half a meter by the time... all the way to the bathroom.
As it was impossible for him to stand up straight, we decided it was best he sat down to pee this time. He finally fell onto the seat with his shorts and boxers still on, so I told him if he could quickly just stand a bit I could help him with pulling down his clothes. He was on his shaky legs long enough for me to pull down his shorts, but his boxers were still on. We managed to unbutton them and he angled himself and his penis downwards so he could pee. I gave him his privacy in the bathroom for a couple of minutes and came back. He wanted to wash his hands and he fell and stumbled in the bathroom to the sink with my help. To me it was a victory him even washing his hands, but now he also wanted to drink from the tap! I was afraid his legs would fail him again and that he’d hit his head when he bended down because of the spasms. Throughout the tics he managed to drink out of his hand with no harm done.

We got him back to the bedroom after all the drag queen death drops he made in the hall and bathroom so he could rest in bed. I decided to call his friend when he was in there as I was not sure if my boyfriend should go to the hospital. His friend wanted to talk to him and I handed the phone to my boyfriend. He had problems holding the phone, even though he was lying down in bed he dropped it maybe six or seven times before he could even say hello.
I wasn’t sure what they talked about as I tended to the rest of the family. After the call I found out his friend decided to come check on him, I guessed this was because my smart boyfriend did not seem too smart anymore... I made breakfast for everyone and tried to make sure everyone was hydrated. However, not everyone could drink by themselves because of spasms and tics. Remember the phone earlier? Water would be much messier. My solution: holding the drink and putting a straw in it.

Half an hour later, 09:45, his friend popped by. We talked about our worries and it felt like my boyfriend now was clearer in his mind. My boyfriend started laughing at his own tics and I felt comfort in his smile and that he no longer was having spasms. His conversation was still half gibberish when he talked about what had happened or where he had been in his chaotic trip, I had no understanding of what he was talking about and his friend looked as puzzled as me.

Breakfast served. My boyfriend was not allowed at the table as he could not help with anything and he should only try to mend himself. With breakfast in bed, he dropped his sandwich and toppings several times before it ended up in his mouth. He was still happy throughout his frustration and I helped him with his breakfast a little bit and with his water with a straw. He fell asleep after this and I made sure he slept in recovery position as my own reddit thread reminded me of this.

After two and a half hours of sleep, at around 13:00, my boyfriend was like new. He was back to his lovely old self. The nightmare ended and the day went back to normal. I had my partner back and I am now grateful every morning I see the kids wake him up like usual.

I hope I bring awareness to what happens when you take way too much, and I am not against tripping nor microdosing. Just do it with caution.

/ Marie
These users thanked the author Marieazy-E for the post (total 2):
asunnydaymdmaX

mintmono
Has thanked: 0

Re: Overdose on Amanita Regalis

Post by mintmono » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:43 pm

Not going to lie, I was scared for his health when reading this :D

Did he ever talk about what he actually experienced? The "I understand" part was very interesting.

I'm glad everything went back to normal in the end :)