The Amanita Mushroom Entities

Feel free to discuss what you want.
ZombieAngel

Re: The Amanita Mushroom Entities

Post by ZombieAngel » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:10 pm

Yesterday was Lughnasadh, the festival of the first harvest in honor of the foster mother of the deity the festival is named after. Cu Chulainn whom I mentioned in an earlier post is the son or incarnation of Lugh. Last night, I had some intense experiences with my primary deity, at the end of which, I dreamed that I awoke and was astonished to find the right half of my torso had grown a bunch of little red and yellow mushrooms with white spots.
These users thanked the author ZombieAngel for the post:
Amanita Research
no guilt in life ☼ no fear in death

Hasler

Post by Hasler » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:00 pm

I've not travelled on Mushrooms for about 15-20 Year's, I do plan to very shortly, the season will be starting, so when I travel this time it's going to be a a whole different experience, I'm not looking to become some prophet or looking to see something heavy, I've always been a really Spiritual Person and believe every one and everything has a frequency, I'm also a recovering Drug Addicted who has just got a grib on saying No after 20 Year's, and that's an awakening in it's self,
I feel, sense that something is calling Me and find Myself attracted to the Mushroom, I plan to eat them raw at a time that's right for Me, I've spent Hour's looking at all to do with what I plan to Eat, it's not going to be an Amanita but I still feel that it does have an Entitie that I look forward to meet, I feel it will help Me understand Myself a bit more, I feel it's calling Me to help Me, I didn't think it was an Entitie of the Mushroom calling Me, I'm starting to feel it is now,
Thanks
These users thanked the author Hasler for the post:
ZombieAngel

Zee

Post by Zee » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:25 pm

These users thanked the author Zee for the post:
Isan