Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
tgt1002

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by tgt1002 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:51 pm

I wouldn't be concerned about microdosing raw. With tiny amounts you should be fine.
These users thanked the author tgt1002 for the post:
Energy_turtle
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

tamintegration
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by tamintegration » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:16 am

Hi there.
I live in Western Mass, in the Berkshires. I just moved here, and have begun foraging. I've been finding all kinds of things, but not many amanitas.
If you're out here, I'd love to meet up.
Also, I lead psychedelic integration circles, and create educational events at tamintegration.com
thanks!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:42 am

musky-mole wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:12 pm
Hi everyone, I am Derek, 48, English living in France. I play harmonica, make homemade bread, beer & mead & naturally mushrooms are the logical next step, except I can't find any round here so had to buy it on eBay.. I am particularly interested in brewing with muscaria to make a musky mead, in small doses.. :)
Hi, Derek. Just curious if you ended up creating a muscaria mead. Sounds interesting, to say the least!

Cheers from the West Coast of the US.
Primal Northwest
https://www.primalnw.com

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:57 pm

AmAm wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:18 pm
Hey
Thank you for letting me to join this forum I am from Lithuania.
I have been very interested with Amanitas for last few years. I pick them by my self in local woods, dry them or make Soma and recently started selling them so if any of you guys did not find any Amanitas this year you can pm me or visit my site.
https://amanitamuscariashop.com/
Andrius
Hi, Andrius. How do you make Soma?

Cheers from Washington State, USA.
Primal Northwest
https://www.primalnw.com

leeriley84

Post by leeriley84 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Hi amanita community, my names lee, im from the UK, thank you for accepting me, im new to mushrooms with only 4 psilocybin trips experience, I really wanna microdose amanita for health benifits, ive been off heroin for 12 years now and cannabis for 6, ive got a great life now, 3 great kids, great mrs, well payed job, and a nice car, I should be happy, but the drugs have left me scarred, even after all these years, im always thinking and living negatively, I can feel a constant haze and pressure in my forehead from all the negativity, I just want to be happy in life, for myself and the people I love, I'm not having good experiences yet with psilocybin, I had 1 amazing trip but then ruined how I felt by having a lower dose not long after, im hoping amanita can help start me on a positive journey, I've just ordered my first batch of 100g amanita powder from amanitamuscariastore, im gonna put a couple of question posts if thats ok for some advice on microdosing the tea and or smoking it, thank you for having me people, and a big shout out to dreamer herself, shes doing an amazing job :)
Last edited by leeriley84 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author leeriley84 for the post:
amanitadreamer
Love from the uk

Jared44
Has thanked: 0

Post by Jared44 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:30 pm

Hi all! My Name is Jared Wilmarth. I live in North Carolina, originally from Northen California. I’ve been very interested in mushrooms and the nature /science of them for a long time. I am a history buff and am fascinated by plants that have been used by humans for thousands of years.
I’ve been watching A Muscaria fruit in my neighborhood for a crew few years now and am finally ready to take the leap to using them.

I’ve been devouring the Amanita dreamer YouTube page, and have a drying technique that is not the oven that works well I think.

I’ve been harvesting in my area for the last 3-4 days. This flush is almost done but more rain in a few days, and more are expected.

I can’t wait to find out more and start using these wonderful things
Attachments
A04CF431-C8E5-4831-A659-518A09C636B2.jpeg
A04CF431-C8E5-4831-A659-518A09C636B2.jpeg (2.56 MiB) Viewed 4366 times
D6F96BEB-AAB4-45ED-B347-681E3E5F77CA.jpeg
D6F96BEB-AAB4-45ED-B347-681E3E5F77CA.jpeg (4.03 MiB) Viewed 4366 times
3DCB2F6C-2CE4-4BAE-B334-45712D494569.jpeg
3DCB2F6C-2CE4-4BAE-B334-45712D494569.jpeg (3.5 MiB) Viewed 4366 times
D83DA798-99A2-4A13-B514-225734E16B5F.jpeg
D83DA798-99A2-4A13-B514-225734E16B5F.jpeg (3.43 MiB) Viewed 4366 times
These users thanked the author Jared44 for the post:
NickyBoy

Halibut_Acid

Post by Halibut_Acid » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:55 pm

Hey guys, I'm a 28 year old male in northern Delaware. Have had a strange connection to Amanita muscaria for many years. I have always been very drawn to it and it is the first mushroom I ever found. I had some experiences with them in college that proved rather interesting. One of which involved an intense feeling of inner peace and deep tranquil sleep simply by having the mushrooms drying in my apartment. I had some struggles with addictions between then and now and had kind of forgotten about Amanitas, until I began working with psychedelics in an intentional and constructive way about a year ago. Not long after that I was watching a documentary about Amanitas and I got that same strange, peaceful contented feeling just by watching the video. Needless to say this brought me back to the mushroom and I saw a few posts online that mentioned microdosing. I figured I'd give it a try and had some profound experiences just by eating very small amounts. That all led me to this forum and AmanitaDreamer's videos. It has been such a strange journey and I have had so many strange synchronistic experiences while consuming them. Anyways, I'm here to learn how to get more out of my relationship with this mushroom and I am excited to see where it will go as it has already taken me to places that, at one point, I could never have even imagined.

Raven

Post by Raven » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:10 pm

Hi Everyone, I have joined the forum having come across AmanitaDreaming on her Youtube channel. I had recently come across some Amanitas growing on a caravan park in MidWales, I had often wondered about using them but fearful of the possibility of poisoning myself due to ignorance. So I was pleasantly surprised to find Amanita Dreaming's Chanal and loved the mix of serious scientific information with Spirituality and common sense. I was born in England but now live in Wales, I follow a Pagan Druid path and have always wondered if the recipe for the mythological brew given to Cerridwen by the mystical Fferylt contained indigenous psychedelic plants and fungi.
I also have stage 4 prostate cancer therefore, I'm always open to alternative methods to add to my current health regime. I have already had a full course of cannabis oil prior to my conventional treatments, although I didn't get on well with the cannabis and had to research how to use it without experiencing the high, after all, I had to function at work and the oil, at the dosage I needed to use, just wiped me out! I ended up researching the net and found out that using cannabis oil as a suppository avoids the high.
I would be interested if anyone has experimented with the use of A.M. for cancer and if so how they got on with it. Also, any links or pointers to current research exploring the cancer healing properties of A.M would be welcomed.

Looking forward to getting to read more posts from this friendly group of explorers.

Thanks
Raven aka Chris
Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. Rumi

Energy_turtle

Post by Energy_turtle » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:40 pm

Hello everyone. I’m energy turtle and I live On the east coast/mid Atlantic United States. I have almost no experience with the earthly teachers and have lived most of my life with a certain preconceived notion (aka closed mind.) I am a middle aged man and have spent almost all of my life on a path that would greatly frown upon the lessons taught by our mycological advisors. I have a medical condition (several conditions actually) that will likely shorten my stay in this realm and while I don’t feel sadness for the potential of an early departure, I do feel immense sadness at the thought that I “got it all wrong.”
I’ve only recently allowed my mind to open to learning from something other than a bottle.
If been devouring everything I can find about amanita as well as psilocybin, lsd, dmt, etc. My only experiences were as a young guy (teen years.) I ingested psilocybin one time. I don’t recall the amount-just a handful of pieces given to me by a friend. The only real memory I have is lying on my bedroom floor listening to Pink Floyd’s “Animals” while I watched my ceiling drip all around me. I don’t know that anything profound came to me but I do remember feeling so warm and comfortable. Almost like I was being hugged by someone who deeply cared for me. Another experience, a friend gave me 6 tabs of lsd and it was a wild ride. From then on, I went very straight and narrow.
Now I want the ego death, I want to learn, I want to be confronted. I want to rewire my brain to be what I believe it should be. So I’ve been watching Amanita Dreamer on YouTube and my goodness...she is so wise and brave and giving. I’m so thankful that the universe has provided people like her and more importantly, I’m very thankful that The universe has allowed a mutt like me to find someone with such knowledge to share. I look forward to learning and discussing with all of you and wish you all peace and harmony and love.
These users thanked the author Energy_turtle for the post:
Raven

Energy_turtle

Post by Energy_turtle » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:29 pm

tgt1002 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:51 pm
I wouldn't be concerned about microdosing raw. With tiny amounts you should be fine.
Is there a standard amount where this is safe or is it just different for everyone? Thanks