Amanita Muscaria post Spiritual Awakening&Enlightenment

Feel free to discuss what you want.
T36

Amanita Muscaria post Spiritual Awakening&Enlightenment

Post by T36 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:33 am

sooo i recently had what people call enlightenment or the last stages of awakening and now my normal state of being is like a moderate dose of 5 grams of AM!!! now moderate and small doses of 4to10 grams dont have any noticeable effects on me! But the most amazing thing is that huge doses dont produce any hallucinations at all!!!! the biggest dose that i tried so far was 36 grams in powder and all it did was mess with my short-term memory add a bit of clumsiness and energy! other than that i can still do the normal thing like go for shopping, cook, have deep conversations, just be my normal happy self)))

so what am i trying to say with this post?
-You dont really need AM to feel the way it makes you feel when you take it. AM is trying to awaken you from your illusions about this world, the people, and who you are...

if any1 has any questions about Awakening&Enlightenment id be happy to help :)
Last edited by T36 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author T36 for the post:
Mcpato

Mcpato

Re: Amanita Muscaria post Spiritual Awakening&Enlightenment

Post by Mcpato » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:36 pm

100% agree in my own experience!

I think of Amanita as a rather forceful frequency imposer upon whoever consumes it. One does not "need" it or any frequency modifying substance, we're fully capable of it... If you know how. If you're below its frequency itll take you back. If you're over, you'll have the more unpleasant effects predominate. Amanita is a beautiful and gentle teacher (mostly?) that teaches by example.
Congrats my friend, this is a milestone in your life. You're in a honeymoon phase immediately after "enlightenment" that feels like it could never end. I believe this is in order to teach us what is possible. My own lasted a solid 2-3 weeks, followed by a slow decent back to my previous "normal" over the next few months. This was about 3 years ago maybe? At first I was depressed thinking I lost it. Now I understand that it is another important part of the experience. There is a lot of muck to work out, most of it you wont even be aware of for a long time yet. Cultural conditioning really sucks man... However it happens for you I'm really happy to hear it! Learn as much about was is true vs what is truly delusional as you can! Its easy to go over the deep end, but (my opinion) that's best to wait until all the "muck" has been worked through first, so you dont accidentally cause harm towards others as you go.

The reason I work with the fleece is because I still strongly feel it has benefits for those post enlightenment, but I haven't worked through that part yet. Anyways, Best of luck to you!
These users thanked the author Mcpato for the post:
T36

T36

Post by T36 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:19 am

hey dude :D long time no see... :D anyways i was semi-awakened like 5 or 6 years ago when i first tried AM i just could not connect the dots! had the knowledge but didnt have the understanding like remember we talked about who God is and the Eternal Void that Amanita shows us))) plus i could not meditate! my mind was rumbling 24/7... now there is a understanding that there is no 'i' in this body i have become the meditation it self) there is no1 left to "decent back" or strive forward))) you cant really lose what you never had or gain what you always was))) thats all just duality for egos play...

also remember how i couldn't really trip on the fleece? it turns out that i) have aphantasia my minds eye is not as active as mosts ppls are) it means that i cant visualize anything when i close my eyes) thats why most psychedelics like datura LCD and magic mushrooms dont trip me out so hard and i cant be hypnotized) so this condition does have some perks...

Chernp
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chernp » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:12 am

Can you describe how amita contributed if at all possible to your enlightenmentment?

T36

Post by T36 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:12 pm

Chernp wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:12 am
Can you describe how amanita contributed if at all possible to your enlightenment?
it showed the Void) the absolute nothing which is the absolute everything itself) the ying and yang, alpha and omega, meditation of oneness...it takes away everything you have! your memories and the ability to think of anything new and you can get stuck in a loop of your last thought and that loop will seem like the whole multiverse is broken and you will soon disappear in the void...
...AM doses are very personal and are based on how much (Ego) you have in you!the whole point of the trip is to show you (Egos) weak spots and how it reacts to certain circumstances (for example i was stuck in a loop trying to save all of the multiverse by wishing for all things possible and impossible in to existence) so in my case i was being showed my Hero/God/Savior (Ego) and when i realized that i dont actually exist, my body is empty and there is no one who needs saving) i let go without letting go) and that is when the loop ended in the Void where (I) Disappeared) but the body somehow managed to move the arm and get up from the floor it was laying on...

So as you can probably see Amanita Muscaria is trying to Enlighten or wake you up from (Egos) dream of a separate individual and once this happens it will stop tripping you out of reality in loops! you will actually start feeling your right side of brain) all fear will disappear! and alot more)))

Chernp

Post by Chernp » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:37 pm

That's an interesting description.

How many times did you end up doing it? Did you also microdose?

I'm just mainly looking for some anxiety relief for right now after a benzo withdrawal that I finished a few months back.

But I have been listening and nondual teachers for years and doing self inquiry for a while also

T36

Post by T36 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:33 am

ive been doing AM for 5 years now) microdose for me was 5 to 7 grams, and my reason for taking it was social anxiety/depression and just generally lots of weird questions to the existence/reality it self))) AM is trying to help but nothing will change unless you decide to be honest at-least to yourself! look at the core of your problems, and just accept everything the way it is... meditate properly and to meditate properly you dont have to do anything! you dont need to sit with a straight back! you dont have to close your eyes or silence your mind! Attention is the key! if you turn your attention to the attention it self it will close in on it self and disappear you will fall in to a kind of stupor state with a silent mind and that is where you want to be or try and stay there as long as possible...

Chernp

Post by Chernp » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:00 pm

Thanks for the reply. I've heard this before in regards to self inquiry.

The main practice to just to ask yourself in all situations

Who is witnessing this or who is being aware? Basically to contemplate on these types of questions and being as present as possible.

T36

Post by T36 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:29 am

yep thats right :) deconstruct that (i&me) as much as possible) take back attention and in the end you will see that (Ego) is just a mental construct, a bunch of outdated programs, artificial intelligence or an idol that thinks or wants to be alive) but it cant coz it cant understand/see the miracle/point of life/consciousness) it constantly tries to predict the unpredictable and in doing so waist alot of your brain power/energy...

Tony Parsons is Great at Ego killing) with a powerful message:

If you cant understand him then dont try to understand, just concentrate on him and the words hes saying, pay all the attention you've got

Chernp

Post by Chernp » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:19 am

Thanks

I'm personally a big fan of rupert spira