What time of day do you consider?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Tin man
Has thanked: 0

What time of day do you consider?

Post by Tin man » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:11 pm

Hello all,

Thanks for popping open my post and reading my question.
And a big thanks to you if you have answered it.

I’m new to AM but have a good understanding of other mushrooms and their uses.

With the information that I’ve been able to gather, the AM appears to be a very different mushroom and has qualities all of its own.

My approach will be to MD the AM via a tea/tincture as instructed by AD. (1) cup of water, (15)g of AM, simmer for 20/30 minutes.
I’ll MD at 1/4 tsp this tea.

Questions if anyone can share insight:

When do others MD, morning, mid-day, afternoon, night?

I read of this effect “Heavy body feel”, I don’t think that if it was an average day in my life that a “Heavy body feel” is the best way to face the day.

So I’m wondering who’s doing what?

And those of you that are mircodosing AM via a tea/tincture, is there a prefferred schedule that you have found, daily and for how long?

Thanks in advance for your help with my questions.
Best to all in the New Year ahead.
-TM
These users thanked the author Tin man for the post:
bigsalisr

Zee

Re: What time of day do you consider?

Post by Zee » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:39 pm

I feel that taking it in the evening or at night before bed is best for me. That way I don't have to try to do other things. If I feel energized, I can enjoy it but not let it intrude on my life; if I feel sleepy or emotional, I can just go to bed and dream my way through it. TBH, I don't experience many side effects, but I take very small doses, and at most twice a week (sometimes only twice a month). I prefer the slow method personally. I've been injured in the past by too heavy medications and treatments; some of us are more sensitive than others, some less so. It's good to know your own body and what philosophy you take in approaching these things.
These users thanked the author Zee for the post:
bigsalisr

Happy Russell
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What time of day do you consider?

Post by Happy Russell » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:10 pm

I have just started and after a very small amount of experimenting I find that JUST before I go to sleep is best. Otherwise I have an urge to sleep around 9PM and I end waking up around 1AM after some very amazing dreams. I loved the dreams but I did not enjoy the lack of sleep.
-Happy Russell