Amanita and Lucid Dreams!

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Indig0
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Amanita and Lucid Dreams!

Post by Indig0 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:59 pm

I’ve seen Amanita Dreamer and other people mention how AM tends to make you sleepy and it does its works during sleep and how they get a lot of clear or vivid dreams from it and all that. I’m guessing this is more noticeable with larger doses but maybe with microdosing too?

So I was wondering if anyone tried to use it specifically for lucid dreaming by using some lucid dreaming techniques such as the wake back to bed (WBTB) technique.
WBTB is built on the concept of sleep cycles and the REM rebound effect which basically means that your chances of having dreams during the later hours of sleep increases because the REM cycles (during which most dreams occur) also increases and are longer especially if you suppress them during the first half.

If you want to learn more about WBTB you can check this guide out.

https://luciddreamsociety.com/wbtb-technique/

But basically I’m wondering if anyone tried to use it for lucid dreaming purposes so instead of taking it before bed you wake up after 4-5 hours and take your microdose then go back to bed which might help you induce lucid dreams or intensify your dreams.

There’s also a book on amazon that goes in depth into this. It’s called Advanced Lucid Dreaming: The Power of supplements.

I’m still new to AM but I used to be into lucid dreaming so this immediately came to my mind when I heard about how AM works during sleep and Amanita Dreamer calls it the sleep teacher.

I’ve ordered some tincture and going to start experimenting sometime soon. Just wanted to hear your thoughts on this and if anyone has any experience with it.

Casperko

Re: Amanita and Lucid Dreams!

Post by Casperko » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:01 pm

I get super intense dreams. Last night they where very intense sexual dreams. I would say they feel lucid but then not cause they are super weird and I can't control them.
I've been doing lucid dreaming in the past. I don't know for sure but I would say it might help with that.
Would love to hear others dream stories. I don't feel healed in any way. I heard Dreamers stories and trust that it's for real. Anybody who have healed old trauma on macro doses in dreams?

Indig0

Post by Indig0 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:22 am

Hi Casperko..that's interesting. What dosage do you take and when do you take them?
Do you get these intense dreams on the same night of dosing or is it something you only noticed lately after dosing for a while.

Casperko

Post by Casperko » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:42 pm

I'm taking Lyrica so I can take quiete large dosage. The one I took was a 3rd of 15g Amanita Pantharina tea.
The dreams where that same night..

Indig0

Post by Indig0 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:51 am

I haven't heard of Lyrica so not sure what it does but it seems like you were taking a large dose of Amanita.
Maybe you can experiment with the WBTB technique i mentioned and see if it helps with lucid dreaming if you're interested.

zachsmom97

Post by zachsmom97 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:21 pm

I've been in this microdose session for three weeks. I have no experience with macro or hero dosing. It intensifies dream states for me in a way that is somewhere between the qualities of being lucid and when I "visit" other places. To begin an intention is always set to focus on connection, learning, how I may be of service especially with helping others reconnect in a way that is for their highest good, and to allow ego to be taken. The thing is even though in my experience, that time in meditation (the only word I have for it) or dream state, it is more real than wakeful reality. I do not control anything in this state, instead, I allow the presence I feel to lead. It teaches/guides some of the harder but necessary lessons. In that way, this is not true lucid dreaming, but more of a connection with gentle guidance. Although I have a couple more doses for this session, last night my understanding was that I should stop for at least one week, maybe two until I am told I am prepared. I'm not sure what the word prepared refers to, but I know without a doubt that it is for the highest good and to respect the guidance. One thing to share that may or may not help you, before your dose and during the beginning of your time with it, set your intention and know that it will be heard and understood. This is a sentient and wise guide, if what you seek is for your highest good, it will be so. :)

Plantman72

Post by Plantman72 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:03 pm

I have one related experience I can share. My first time using AM tincture was the evening during a personal ceremony. That night, I had some very vivid dreams. One of them was related to a series of dreams I had a while back when working with a sangoma. Part of our work together was specifically around dreams and their intrepretation. It was a very nice surprise to have another dream along those lines. It suggests that AM has a good connection with my existing spritual practice.

Since then, I have started a microdose protocol. I've only been on it for a couple of days, so there hasn't been much of a chance to see how it will go.