Micro-dose Lemon Tek - cup of tea or 1/8 tsp?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
WakingDream
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Micro-dose Lemon Tek - cup of tea or 1/8 tsp?

Post by WakingDream » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:58 pm

Hi there,

I made the Amanita tea according to Amanita Dreamers instructions (thank you Dreamer…..you have offered so much!).

I took my first dose last night —- 1/8 tsp (I’m highly sensitive, neuro-divergent, and have insomnia)…so a small dose is enough.

I made the mistake of not decarbing enough ( my mushrooms are only dried at 100 degrees F) and did not sleep.

Amanita Dreamer mentions adding lemon to the micro dose in her Lemon Tek video …. But I am confused about exactly how?

Can you take the 1/8 tsp and add this to a cup of chamomile tea and then add a slice of lemon? She said she adds a slice of lemon the same way you do with tea, so does that translate to you can add the dose to a cup of tea, add lemon, and this will work?

I am needing clarity around if the dose works the same taken as a sip of the 1/8 teaspoon —— or if adding the 1/8 teaspoon to cup of tea works the same

Thank you and I’m hopeful this will help heal insmonia….to start with!

Flaplexalender

Re: Micro-dose Lemon Tek - cup of tea or 1/8 tsp?

Post by Flaplexalender » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:22 pm

Good question! I'm wondering the same thing myself. Also, maybe somebody knows what the best way to increase dose is.

I had a half tablespoon, weighted 20 minutes, had another tablespoon, waited 25 minutes, had two tablespoons waited 25 minutes, had another two tablespoons and nothing! Do I keep doubling the dose? What is the best way to increase dose to start feeling effects?

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:02 pm

Effect vary. I don’t boil when making tea as muscimol starts to break down at 80˚C. I monitor temperature with thermometer and extract at maximum 60-70˚C. If not feeling anything at one tablespoon tea, I think the muscimol must have been absent or destroyed in some way. Be sure that the mushroom had not been subjected to rain before picking, for instance, and not subjected to high temperature, or is too old.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:06 pm

If you can not sleep after taking the tea, you take it too late in the evening. When microdosing, ibo should not be a problem. It converts to muscimol in the body and makes you sleepy eventually, but may take some hours for that effect. You can use the initial ibo effect to get things done.
These users thanked the author Arktos for the post:
amanitadreamer

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:08 pm

It is not a good idea to increase the dose at the same event. You easily overdose that way as the effect is delayed.

WakingDream

Post by WakingDream » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:23 am

Arktos wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:06 pm
If you can not sleep after taking the tea, you take it too late in the evening. When microdosing, ibo should not be a problem. It converts to muscimol in the body and makes you sleepy eventually, but may take some hours for that effect. You can use the initial ibo effect to get things done.
Hmmm, well I took it at 8 pm lastnight …. And 7 pm tonight. This was the recommendation given….. maybe I should try much earlier. Tonight I put the 1/8th teaspoon in some warm water and added lemon…. I was extremely tired earlier and then about 2 hours after the dose, feel completely awake

Hopefully sleep comes

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:34 am

For me, it can take 4-5 hours before I get sleepy.

Tobbe

Post by Tobbe » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:05 pm

Today, I started my journey with Amanita! :) After a really long wait I got the package from Amanitamuscariastore in my mailbox. In the afternoon I started to measure 15 g of AM and followed Amanita Dreamers instructions to make the tea. The hardest part as I see it is to get a grip on the water loss through the half hour they were in the pot. Anyway, it seemed to work good. The tea got a wonderful red/brown color and the smell was really good! During that time, I sterilized three small glass jars in the oven in 180 C for 30 minutes. I would like to tell you about some surprising thought patterns that I got during the preparation.

When I got started, I saw that the stove was dirty. Then came the thought: "She can't have a dirty stove!" :) I cleaned it up and began the process. When everything was ready I thought about what cup I would use. Then again: "She will have the fine porcelain coffee cups". Now the thought came that I would make a small ceremony of it. I found a large blue and white porcelain bowl, placed it on the kitchen table and put the small coffee cup in the center of the bowl. First dose was a half teaspoon of tea and 1/4 ecological lemon(small one). When the juice met the tea, it seemed that the red color disappeared a little too quickly. Looked a bit like quick action! Filled the cup with water, hold it with both hands and drank it slowly while thinking Thank You Amanita! I'm not used to react this way. :D

As for the effects, I think the dose was too small. Felt a bit calm but not more. I think I will increase the dose in small steps.

/Tobbe
If life knocks you down, stand up, face the harsh headwind and take the winning step forward!

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:17 pm

The thing with microdose is that it should not be noticed. I you notice effect, it is macrodose.
These users thanked the author Arktos for the post:
TerraLove

e.risk

Post by e.risk » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:56 pm

Okay this has always confused me- the idea that you shouldn’t notice any difference with the microdose. This makes no sense. Why do it then?? I’m not saying you should go on a full on trip with a microdose. So yes, if the difference you’re expecting is that stark then your expectations are off and you won’t notice anything that looks like a trip. But surely we also don’t mean that you won’t notice ANY thing at all. Especially if your purpose in microdosing in the first place is to alleviate severe anxiety, while that is a subtle thing generally, it’s also not nothing. And to have something like that be gone so that you can actually just do things without anxious chatter in your mind chattering to death….that should be noticeable. Yes??

Or do we mean by this “microdose should have no effect” that the effect is somehow so subtle as to be indiscernible at first but by the end of the protocol you look back and think “wow! I didn’t notice it happening day to day but I’m definitely a much less anxious person than I was two months ago when I started this protocol”?
These users thanked the author e.risk for the post:
Tobbe