Test of a russian recipe for pain relief with AM

A forum for discussing unsupported events or third-hand accounts.
UrsusSapiens

Test of a russian recipe for pain relief with AM

Post by UrsusSapiens » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:04 pm

I consider my test "anecdotal", although my russian friend insist on calling it a sure fire pain relief..... Well, I tested it out.

The recipe:
Easy enough... Just collect them AMs and cut them fresh into small pieces. Take a wide mouth glass bottle with a good shut (I was told, glass is important), place the AM chunks in the bottle somewhat tightly (not too tight!), wrap the bottle in tinfoil and place the tin-foiled bottle standing up in the fridge. (Russians occasionally bury the bottle into the ground.... Let's say: keep it cool and out of the light). Wait for 4-6 weeks. The mushroom chunks will "bleed" out their juices.
After 4-6 weeks take the bottle out of the fridge, dump the content into a bowel, lined with a cotton cloth / cheese cloth. Collect the juices and squeeze the chunks, to get all of the good stuff out. Discard the squashed mushroom, keep the fluid.
You can filter the fluids as much as you want, or use the juice as it is. I did 4 steps of filtering in total: cheese cloth, coffee filter, cotton wool filtration and then I used an outdoor water filter to filter down to 2 microns. The more you filter it, the less fungus material remains in your tincture, which means a longer shelf life.
A half litre bottle full of AM produced 250 ml pure AM tincture, which was stabilized by adding 60 ml of 90 vol% Ethanol.
The tincture is fluid like water, with a neutral odour and a slight orangish tint.

I made this tincture for my Dad, who suffered from severe back pain due to a car accident 50 years ago. Regular pain medication is no option any more, since he takes blood thinner, so we needed another way to deal with the pain.

3-4 DROPS on the location of the back pain removes the pain within 15 minutes and last for 4 days. Same with his joint pain in the knees. So far, I am pretty satisfied with the result. It surpasses even my last experiment with Procain in a DMSO solution. So far, we haven't encountered any problems, intolerances or side effects.
These users thanked the author UrsusSapiens for the post (total 6):
McpatoRebisFungoasunnydayImmeKatariina
Nature isn't mute - it's man who is deaf.

Rhythmspring
Has thanked: 0

Re: Test of a russian recipe for pain relief with AM

Post by Rhythmspring » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:09 am

Wow. That's really significant. Pain-free within 15 minutes and lasts for 4 days. Does it help or hurt structurally? Or does not make a difference in the actual condition of what is causing the pain?
These users thanked the author Rhythmspring for the post:
Imme

UrsusSapiens

Post by UrsusSapiens » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:56 am

Rhythmspring wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:09 am
Wow. That's really significant. Pain-free within 15 minutes and lasts for 4 days. Does it help or hurt structurally? Or does not make a difference in the actual condition of what is causing the pain?
Well, in case of my father, we're dealing with the long term consequences of a severe car accident 50 years ago. The car crashed into the ladder he was standing on painting a house, He dropped from 4m down on the hood of the car, crushing several bones. The doc's were able to rescue his leg, but he lost 4.5cm in his right femur resulting in a permanently oblique spine posture.... the cause for the pain. So, to make a long story short: in this case, it's just an symptomatic treatment of the pain. The cause of the pain cannot be healed any more. But without the pain, my father is still active, he is a sport shooter, goes to competitions.... So removing the pain is indeed a great plus.

My russian friend told my, she used it for her ischiadic pains, and it removes these pains for even weeks with two applications :o But now and then, these pains return. So I wouldn't call it a causal therapy.

So far I have not heard of any intolerance or side effects, not from my father, not from others. So, IMHO, this tincture beats everything big pharma has to offer hands down by a big margin.
These users thanked the author UrsusSapiens for the post:
Imme
Nature isn't mute - it's man who is deaf.

Imme

Post by Imme » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:39 pm

If you were to attempt to do this with dried would you submerge the dried aminita in alcohol for a few hours ? And then add more as needed or do a powder aminita and alcohol extraction? Or none of the above?