Eating raw (and dried) Amanita M.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Eating raw (and dried) Amanita M.

Post by amanitadreamer » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Some of you may have seen my eating raw video and then the microdosing ibo videos. It's odd to me that I got such different results from raw versus heat dried. I don't know if it was my body chemistry or if drying (not at heat) changed the composition enough that it made the difference. My lingering thoughts are that we see it time and time again that natural substances have compounds in them that once altered can change how those compounds work. My thinking is that maybe reducing the ibotenic acid even slightly radically changes the front loaded ibo action. We know some ibo gets converted quickly and some of it lingers to be converted in other parts of the body later. Maybe I changed that dynamic by drying.
So maybe the intense focus and energy from raw amanita had to do with a large part of it NOT getting converted immediately and was left to linger and cross the blood-brain barrier to create that laser focus. And that something about dried amanita converts more rapidly at ingestion with less available to stick around and make it to the blood stream. This is all conjecture on my part.
In this thread I would like to ask that you offer up your ideas AND in this thread share your experiences with raw and only dried (no other heat or conversion) experiences. I want to create a conversation here for others who come later so we can hopefully start to gather some anecdotal information on this. I am so intrigued by this. :geek:
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Donn

Re: Eating raw (and dried) Amanita M.

Post by Donn » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:42 pm

We'll be a long time figuring this all out. I'd put my experience more on the excitatory side, and I dried mine ca. 170°F. I can't sleep very well on the small doses I take. Maybe it's late late fall crop, maybe it's the particular patch of mushrooms, maybe it's my physiology (I sleep better if I have an espresso after dinner), but for me it's better than caffeine, perfect for the morning.
These users thanked the author Donn for the post:
bigsalisr

amanita muscaria

Post by amanita muscaria » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:13 pm

i would say the most important thing is that you lowered its electrical content. here is about bioelectricity for all interested: especially amanitas and other psychoactive mushrooms hold a lot of electricity in them, becoming lower when they are not raw. where there is lightining, there is more probably psychoactive mushrooms. for me, eating raw amanita muscaria was really different from eating non-heat dried amanita muscaria, especially in the feeling of its electrical content. i actually haven't felt difference in the toxicity of amanita muscaria in any way ingested, only in potency. as far as i have researched this, amanita muscaria has also been ingested raw in large quantities by normal traditional people without shamanic merit as festivity. that would amount to bursts of great joy and horrible feelings going in waves, as purging, until they would all fall to peaceful sleep. i wouldn't suggest this, i used a lot of amanita muscaria raw last summer the first days i used any psychoactive mushroom, and i had a really bad feeling later. i had the feeling i could do that, and the experience was a really profound one, but i had not the awareness of how bad the after-effects would be. traditional people had probably genealogies used to ingesting a lot of raw amanita muscaria, and through genealogical genetics traditional people could do that.

alextorres1993
Has thanked: 0

sucking on amanita m. (dried caps)

Post by alextorres1993 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:15 pm

Ok. So, I pretty much took not even a full caps worth- I'd say 2 -1/4 cracked pieces of half a dried cap. I sucked on them, tasted them, and waited. This is my experiment. I sucked and spat out these pieces. Taste is nutty and salty. A bit gritty. Not as bad as I thought it would be. The smell of the dried caps reminds me of mexican tamarinds.
After 30 minutes I felt euphoric. Almost dream like state. A buzz came through as if I had drank some beer. (Not drunk) just buzzed. Slight haze. Like something hazed over. vision was hazy. Then my mind wondered all over the place-Kinda as if you drank a full cup of black coffee. I felt something but wasn't too sure what was exactly. Looked into the mirror eyes were dilated. No nausea or pain in the gut at all. I decided to lay down and sleep due to sudden drowsiness. That feeling of being tired was very sedating, it really put me to sleep. In bed I felt vibrating sensation through my legs and lower back. Sudden felt warm then cold (for brief moment) then went away.

I was expecting more but for what I took it wasn't all that bad. Like I said before, this was just an experiment... I wasn't looking to get messed up on this mushroom.

The next day, I woke up feeling good. Slept good. I had some good dreams. Refreshed really.

9am I made a cup of joe in salute to the amanita muscaria~ :mrgreen:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by alextorres1993 on Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author alextorres1993 for the post (total 3):
amanitadreamerbigsalisrSummerElse

HunterGatherer
Has thanked: 0

Post by HunterGatherer » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:08 pm

Hi Amanita dreamer and other explorers,

I have recently learnt about the beneficial effects of psychoactive mushrooms.
Firstly learned about Psilocybin containing shrooms and then about Amanita muscaria (Such a cool name)

One thought I have about your experience of eating the A.M raw, is maybe you built up a tolerance, hence why it had a positve affect, rather than making you feel sick?

I am tempted, when I find my first one this year, to take a small bite.

Does this sound like a good idea? I at least know it won't kill me.

I do have children, but really need some assistance with direction in life and mental healing, hence looking at natural methods, in addition to regular exercise and healthy eating.

I think this is something I may look forward to every Autumn!

Please reply with your experiences more than opinions.

Many Thanks
These users thanked the author HunterGatherer for the post:
bigsalisr

bigsalisr

Post by bigsalisr » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:24 pm

To everyone, eating raw or dried mushrooms of any kind, including mushroom 🍄 must be done on a daily bases and should be smaller than a finger print, even what you scrape up with a finger nail should be a start, then slightly larger as life goes until one day you eat a whole cap on your way home from finding them ( never take anything while foraging because you are probably alone or too heavy to carry) trust me here. Raw or dry diet is like a vaccine to what your all afraid off, if you start with a large piece and get past the stomach ache then you will meet both sides of your true self and nobody wants what we deem good and bad to be equal, when we lessen the ibo we lessen our opinions of ourselves. The voice is your voice, I think.

Dreamer gave a perfect reason why not to and she did it while shopping, ibo is far encouraging angerous ways

I grew up foraging mushrooms to eat because we were poor and mushrooms would carry a bit of meat flavour and semblance a long way. We dried everything, including mushrooms and eating them aldentay was up to Seka so that day she would tell us
“ not enough for you, I make you chew instead” sounds sweet in Croatian, but I think you get it.

I was taught that on an empty stomach the purge is only an hour then it’s just bliss and this is true, but I’ve found Soma to be better and less less less raw or dry is better than more.

True bliss will make you shy of yourself.
These users thanked the author bigsalisr for the post:
SummerElse

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:06 am

amanitadreamer wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:26 pm
Some of you may have seen my eating raw video and then the microdosing ibo videos. It's odd to me that I got such different results from raw versus heat dried.
Can you summarize what those differences were? I can't seem to find the relevant videos.
Primal Northwest
https://www.primalnw.com

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:42 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:06 am
amanitadreamer wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:26 pm
Some of you may have seen my eating raw video and then the microdosing ibo videos. It's odd to me that I got such different results from raw versus heat dried.
Can you summarize what those differences were? I can't seem to find the relevant videos.
Use and Dosing, I Do Entheogens On Camera- The raw bite video is in both of these playlists. Microdosing Ibotenic acid is also in those lists.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer